We are currently working on a web shop for our merchandise.
- NSF Talks - Tor Idar Larsen 26/08/2021Knut Åshammer talks to NSF board member Tor Idar Larsen about his earliest aviation memories, his idea of writing to veterans in the early 2000s, and the first steps into what would become a career in writing about historical aviation. Larsen also talks about his experience flying in the P-51 Mustang over Duxford and his […]Norwegian Spitfire Foundation
- NSF Talks - Espen Tjetland 19/08/2021Tor Idar Larsen talks to NSF board member Espen Tjetland about his first steps into the world of aviation and onwards to flying solo in a P-51 Mustang! Espen also talks about flying the Tiger Moth and the Chipmunk as well as his favorite aircraft - the Supermarine Spitfire. He shares his thoughts on both […]Norwegian Spitfire Foundation
- NSF Talks - Lars Ness 22/06/2021Tor Idar Larsen talks to NSF founder and chairman Lars Ness about the recent fantastic news concerning the rebuild of Spitfire IX PL258. Lars also talks about his background and why he became interested in historic aviation. He shares his memories from flying the A-26 Invader and being part of the airshow scene in the […]Norwegian Spitfire Foundation
- NSF Talks - Eirik Østensjø 11/06/2021Tor Idar Larsen talks to airshow organizer, webdesigner and photographer for NSF (as well as many other things) - Eirik Østensjø - about his memories from legendary Norwegian airshows from the 1980s and 1990s and how he became interested in historic aviation. Eirik also talks about photography and shares his advice for any photographer with […]Norwegian Spitfire Foundation
- NSF Talks (trial) - Knut Åshammer 19/05/2021NSF Talks with video maker and commercial pilot student Knut Åshammer about his work with Norwegian Spitfire Foundation. He specifically deals with filming and video editing, and you have more than likely seen his work for NSF on YouTube. Knut has been with us for several years now and have become a vital part of […]Norwegian Spitfire Foundation
Help us restore Spitfire PL258 to flying condition
The Norwegian Spitfire Foundation endeavours to honour the tremendous efforts and sacrifices of the Norwegian pilots and ground personell during World War 2.
We need help in funding the restoration/rebuild of Spitfire PL258 to flying condition.
Please support Norways only Spitfire with wartime history. Any donation, small or large is most welcome.
«We are not asking for monuments - we are only asking for the preservation of our history»
WW2 Spitfire pilot
General Wilhelm Mohr